CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grahm Cracker Goodness

Monday night Rodney and I went over to my parents to make grahm cracker houses. Up until this year I've been of the "jam as much candy on the thing as possible, regardless of how it looks" persuation. And it's worked out pretty well for me in the past, but this time I decided to actually "try" to create something spectacular and came up with a log (pretzel) cabin. Pretty awesome eh? Lol, well in my head it worked out great but when it came time to put a roof on....yeah not so much. But I think it's a failure I'll be able to live with just fine. : )






Rodney, my hopeful architect husband, made a boat. And not just any boat, a sate of the art ship complete with Jack Sparrow and cannons. Now that's cool!






Other than that there's not much to tell about us! I'm feeling all kinds of better, so long as I get a quick nap in the afternoons, and working at Food for Thought and the apartment office. Rodney is starting to freeze up in the mountains all day... but that means he's ok with the heater being on a little higher when he comes in in the evening. Which is just fine by me! Our refrigerator is covered with wedding announcements, must be Christmas! And I am thrilled that there's still no snow stuck to the ground yet!!





My tummy is starting to grow, but Rodney can still beat me. (sick!) Give me 3 more months... I'll win!

5 comments:

SladeMomma

Where are the pictures of the fully decorated houses? I wanna see.

{leah}

The first year we were married Steve and I made the UGLIEST ginger bread house, and because the frosting wouldn't stick, we used hot glue.... we didn't eat any of it...

You're looking great!

Emily

I didn't know that Rodney wants to be an architect! My husband works in that field and right now I work in engineering. It is hard, but nice work. :)

Colin

when is rodney due?

lovely laurie

You didn't mention that Rodney's collapsed and yours makes a GREAT candy dish!