CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Give Thanks

If ever I had a year to be greatful, this is it. And since my mother is brilliant, I think I'm going to copy her idea and make a list... (in no particular order)

1) I married the man of my dreams.




2) My mom survived planning the wedding.



3) Surviving flying off the icy road.



4) Lots of love and visiters while stuck in bed.



5) A brand new baby namesake to hold and love (and spoil)



6) Learning to be a bit more crafty




7) Friends. The best friends.



PICTURE TO BE ADDED EVENTUALLY


8) Family



PICTURE TO BE ADDED EVENTUALLY

9) We are finally settled into an apartment we love!



Ok, so we're not in this one exactly. But a girl can dream!

10) Lots of close temples, and even more being built this year.


11) Going to my first ever concert! (thanks to Rodney's winning-things-off-the-radio talent)


12) Having nice doctors. (Although I wish I hadn't had to see quite so many quite so often this year!)



13) The best news!




14) Hearing baby's heartbeat




15) Lots of good food for the holidays



16) A new car



17) A mom who still puts up with my antics.



18) The Celine Dion concert... almost. But a couple night up the canyon instead was a great trade!




19) A husband who can make me beautiful furniture. (this was my christmas present, it's a table)



20) My 21st birthday, pumpkin pie and all!







(I wasn't better enough for any pictures of me)


21) Sustaining President Thomas S. Monson



22) Chocolate



23) And most importantly, a Savior who made it all possible.




Yep, it's been the best year! Here's to '08 and everything to come in '09!

2 comments:

SladeMomma

Isn't counting the good things fun? Makes you see how many there are despite being poor or sick or tired... Thanks for your fine list.

lovely laurie

I'm pretty sure that IF you had them listed by priority....I would be #1!