CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's The Little Things

I am so excited!!
In less than a week a:

Is going to come to my:


And bring me one of these:



With a:

inside.

I love packages. There's just something about getting a package, even when you know what's going to be in it. Packages are what make online shopping so appealing... really we all know it's true! Just join me and admit it. Granted the online sales and shopping in your pjs are nice and all but when it comes right down to it what we really love is that stamped and sealed box with the freshly shipped smell and, of course, the man in the brown shorts bringing Christmas in July (or January in this case) to our door.

3 comments:

Colin

online shopping is great cause you can always find what you want.

online shopping is not so great cause i want it NOW! :)

Daniel and Alisha Strong

Ok, let me guess! Did you get that from woot? We got one a while back too. It looks very comfy.

Brooke

Hey! This is Brooke Fenton. I was blog stalking Amy and saw you as one of her followers, so now I'm blog stalking you. :) Your daughter is so cute, btw. Hope you are well. :)