CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goodbye '09

Christmas is over…. how the heck did that happen?? Anyone else feel like yesterday we were eating leftover turkey and mashed potatoes, and today it’s already leftover ham and pie time. Time already to make and break those resolutions to shed said potatoes and pie (especially the pie) and to count down months until Mr. Sun comes out to play again. But before we get to taking down the tree and putting away the decorations here are a few pictures and stories from our happy holiday! Enjoy!


Our family picture this year! Taken Thanksgiving day on my in-laws floor, full of stuffing. Doesn’t get any better than that!


Picking out a Christmas tree


Ok, really doesn’t have anything to do with Christmas, but I thought it was really funny! Rodney was watching Kaylee while I got a few things done on the computer and I turned around to find this… so classic I had to grab my camera! You can’t see it, but she’s watching the TV. : )


Trying on our new hat. Adorable!


Again, nothing to do with Christmas, but how could I resist this face??


Love this picture! The shirt says “Snugglebug”, but the face says “Go ahead and try it, I dare ya”


Pretty in pink


Santa brought Kaylee a walker for Christmas. Other than the fact that her toes barely touch the ground, she thinks it’s great!


Of all the new things to tinker with and all the games to play on Christmas, Rodney decided to spend most of his time working on the new 3-D rubix cube. After several hours of shaking, twisting, throwing, and delicate rocking he finally beat it. Hey, whatever makes him happy right? : )

And finally, look who we caught breaking in…. : )

1 comments:

Unknown

Laralyn!!! She is so so beautiful!!! oh my goodness she is just so precious!! You are a wonderful mom! I love reading your blog because it takes me back to the days when we were all little kids living across the street! It's awesome seeing you raising a child of your own!!