CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pass The Taters' Please!


I got this picture from "Worth1000.com" and it just hit my funny bone! It describes my hubby's new passion perfectly. Although we're still poor as church mice and actually buying a gun is out of the question, dreaming is always free. And dream he does! I am learning all the different calibers, models, parts, pieces and price tags on the lastest and greatest guns. But I still have one question, who names this stuff?? Shouldn't caliber sizes go in order? 10 can be the smallest, followed by 20 30 40 and 50. Or make them hundreds if you'd like, but go in order people!


Other than that bit of strangeness I am finding that guns are not nearly as bad or scary as I have previously been convinced. I admit it, Rodney was right. (luckily he never reads my blog so he'll never know I said that!) Guns are only as dangerous or safe as the person holding them. Now I'm not saying I have any desire ever to go out hunting, but I'm becoming more and more ok with him making a hobby out of it. Especially since he promised to never make me watch the "disecting" process.

Now, on a much more adorable note, here are a few shots of my gorgeous girl from my phone. Warning- the following images are excessively sweet and liable to destroy grumpy moods.




4 comments:

SMITH FAMILY

SHE IS SO CUTE!

SladeMomma

I think that beautiful baby deserves a better camera than your phone. Invite your mom and hers over. I want to see some more please!

{leah}

I love my gun, it's such a rush!

She is adorable!!! these are the first good pictures that I have seen of her... she's cute enough to keep!!

Emily

Yay! Pictures! Baby pictures never get old...