CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cheesecake



Anyone else think it looks delicious? Now, before you go getting TOO proud of me I should tell you Rodney made it. His mission reunion was on Friday (which was really fun, I think he had more fun than I did but that's probably cause he actually knew more than one soul there. Still, fun!) and we were suppose to bring a dessert to share, and he wanted to make something extra special. I think it turned out spectacular... but he will tell you that's just cause I made him "cover up all his screw ups with a million cherries".




He honestly thinks it turned out awful!! There's a crack in the top. Love him, but he is way to harsh on himself sometimes! Anyway, after a LOT of coaxing (24 hours to be exact) he took it to the reunion. Apparently everyone there agreed with me... it was gone first. I'm so proud! : )