CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

April Showers




Ok well just the one shower, but "April Shower" didn't flow nearly as well! First off, thank you thank you thank you to Eliza and Diane! They threw me a wonderful family shower a few weeks ago and it was perfect! We played the "name that poop" game, price is right, memory and a bunch of other really cute ones!



I remember baby-sitting these two when they were just babies!


Lookey! Dana came all the way from Boston just for me! (and maybe a little bit Colin)
I'm sure that there are many more pictures floating around out there of the event, but I was busy ohh-ing and ahh-ing over pink polka dots and frilly bows that I spaced the camera. So if you have some please email them to me!

3 comments:

SladeMomma

I'm stealing that picture of you and your mom. You look darling in a big belly and a polka dot belt.

lovely laurie

Um....if Eliza and Diane threw the shower for you, why am IIIII the one in the picture?

Laralyn

Technically because I don't have any pictures of either or them that day. But I also know how much you love your picture up for everyone to see!!