CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

TAG-- I'm it?

I had never heard of tagging, but I happened to be blog-surfing and reading my friend Abby's cute blog and discovered I've been tagged! So here goes!


I am: blessed

I want: to be at home in sweats right now

I have: less time with Rodney than I'd like

I dislike: sugar and grease. (but that's only recently)

I miss: Amy Mae

I fear: water, kidney theft, people under cars, night-time...

I feel: a little sickly in my tummy today.

I hear: "I Saw God Today" on the radio

I smell: EVERYTHING! But still not flowers.

I crave: fruit

I cry: all the time these days. Now in fact, stupid radio songs...

I usually: have to do things two or three times before it turns out right

I search: words on dictionary.com

I wonder: what life will be like in a year

I regret: several things. But I try not to, it doesn't do any good.

I love: my hubby and baby.

I care: that it's getting cold. I care a lot.

I always: try to be thankful.

I worry: more than I use to

I am not: useless

I remember: that Rodney thinks I'm beautiful, and that's all that matters. (and that models are airbrushed)

I believe: God is in charge and looking out for me.

I dance: only in the car or in front of the mirror with Macall and Bethany

I sing: whenever I think no one is listening.

I don't always: make it on time

I argue: probably more than I should. But I am getting better!

I write: blogs

I win: at ERS, which is why no one will play with me.

I lose: my composure watching chick flicks.

I wish: I was more confident

I listen: to country

I don't understand: how something smaller than a grape can make me so sick!!

I can usually be found: looking for my phone/purse/keys/mind...

I need: pants that fit!

I forget: to watch the time.

I am happy: you took the time to read all the way to the end : )

I tag: Laurie Moon (of course), Katie Stewart, Leah Grammar

2 comments:

lovely laurie

Um, thanks for tagging me?

SladeMomma

I enjoyed all the comments related to your being preggo. It reminds me to be SO glad that I'm not there. I'm happy for you, however.